Thursday, May 10, 2012

YouTube does the work of words.

I don`t really care to describe in words my mental trajectory of the past week. So I`ll describe it through the majesty of YouTube videos! It`s what all the hip kids are jiving to these days.

Last Thursday? Best not to go into details. But needless to say that I did indeed have... 'Hurt Feelings'.


By Friday, though, I was ready to deal with my emotions in a healthy way. That is, by the way of 'Drink'.


Saturday day was a wash, but by Saturday night (as I did later on Friday night), I remembered the anthem of the 'Single Ladies'. Sadly, nothing came of it.


I awoke on Sunday with the profound desire to do nothing more than crawl under my blankets and watch pirated videos. Truly, I did need 'Home for a Rest'.


Monday, I felt quite small and insecure, thinking how amazingly unlikely was my birth. I tried to put a cork in it when I realised I was worrying my poor coteacher sick.



On Tuesday, I just drank lots of 'Fuckin' Tea'.


But by Wednesday, the usual frustrations began to creep back into my notice. My mental monologue went much like this cat's, complete with a male British accent.


And by the this very Thursday, I decided that fuck it, I should be 'Takin' Care of Business'. So I did.


Next time, I shall be positive, oh yes I shall. You might regret this.

1 comment:

  1. Ralphie gives this four paws up. As do RB and Toby.

    ReplyDelete