Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fear for me, friends.

The poorly timed English camp cometh.

Why is it poorly timed? Because two friends are being so bold as to have birthdays to celebrate this weekend, when I'll be teaching said camp. Either the camp is poorly timed or their birthdays are and it seems a trifle unfair to blame two sets of parents for not foreseeing these circumstances two decades and some-odd years ago.

It will be a superhero-themed camp. The students will make masks and things. It will last from Saturday morning until noon on Sunday. Fourteen students, fortunately, for that is six less than last year.

On Sunday afternoon, I'll be huddled under blankets, looking much like a Jawa. I will consume pizza and beer and media until I am either summoned away or sleep takes me.

I will sleep until an indecent hour. I will give no fucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment