Saturday, November 12, 2011

I saw something horrible in Indis last night.

No, I did not see anyone shanked in a barfight or streakers or anything like that. I saw something worse.

Indis is a western bar that takes itself seriously enough that it has western-style toilets. (And a random hodge podge of Americana and a sizable, high insensitive statue of a Native American in front of the patio.) Inevitably, while I did not drink much that yesterday, I eventually had to travel to them in order to heed the call of nature. This I did. I opened the door of the first stall.

The seat was splattered with pee. This in itself is gross, but not worthy of comment on the internet.

Nay, the curious bit was the question of how exactly did pee splatter out in a one-foot radius on the floor around the bowl. How? Just how? If you mess up the bathroom procedure that badly, shouldn't you just go home? Shouldn't you have gone home well before that point? Or at least covered up your terrible crime through thorough application of toilet paper.

It was worse than anything I've seen with the squat toilets and people's aims tend to be... less than precise with those in bars. Vomit sprinkles, lovely.

This is why I used the second stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment